I have decided to participate in the 2016 Finish Along which I found at She Can Quilt, a blog I’ve been following for the last 6 months or so. I figure that working in a community might help me to get motivated to get my UFO’s finished and there is no penalty if you don’t, so I’m thinking I can only win with this. If you are interested in joining click the button below and it will take you right to where you need to be!
I decided to put a lot of things on my list. This is of course not an exhaustive list of my UFO’s but ones that I felt like I get completed this year as most of them are almost there, they just need a little more to get them finished and in use.
Starting on the top row and going from left to right, they are
- Halloween Scrap Quilt
- Hexagon Christmas Tree Skirt
- Railroad Away (it was a Mystery Quilt from the Quilt Talk Yahoo Group)
- Best Friends Wall-hanging
- Texas Lone Star
- Irish Chain
- Easy Street/Bonnie Hunter Pattern
- Quillow for my nephew
- Frog Baby Blanket
- Orca Bay/Bonnie Hunter Pattern, for my Niece, Ashley.
- SCA Device quilt
- Twisted Sister, wall-hanging
- 1930’s Repro Hearts
- Thanksgiving Wall-hanging
- Monkey Wrench Swap
- Monkey Wrench for Mom
- Y2K Quilt…yeah…really old UFO
- Spider Webs
- Sister’s Choice Class Quilt/Bonnie Hunter
- Wild and Bright
- Table Topper (more orphan blocks)
- Teddy Bear Quilt
- Wild And Goosey (another Bonnie Hunter Pattern)
- Repro Fans
- Another Easy Street with Cat and Mouse Theme
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Celtic Solstice, yes, another Bonnie Pattern
- Elena’s Flower Garden
- Flower PinWheels
Yes, I know that I probably won’t finish all of them in three months, but a good number of them only need for me to sit down and bind them, another pile need to be thrown on the quilt machine and quilted, and the rest are in some state of construction, and those I’m sure are the ones that will carry over to next quarter.
I did not choose to include anything that was only a collection of fabric and a pattern. And there are a few more started that are not on the list, I may add them later, who knows.